A flame maple body with a cutaway and C shape neck.
The sweet-toned, nylon-stringed ukulele originated in the 19th century in Hawaii. It gained great popularity in the U.S. during the early in 20th century and from there spread internationally.
Ibanez is pleased to add the pantheon of this popular instrument with the UEW12E which features a flame maple body with a cutaway and C shape neck that makes it even easier to access all frets for fun solos when you're not just strumming along as well as an under saddle pickup and built-in preamp for plugged in situations.
Other appointments include a plastic saddle and nut, abalone rosette and chrome open gear tuners.
- Body type: EW Concert Ukulele
- Cutaway: Yes
- Top wood: Flamed Mahogany
- Back and sides: Flamed Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: X
- Body finish: Open Pore Natural Neck
- Neck shape: C
- Nut width: 18mm
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 382mm (15")
- Number of frets: 19
- Neck finish: Open Pore Natural
- Electronics Pickup/preamp: No
- Headstock overlay: Mahogany
- Tuning machines: Chrome Open Gear
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle and nut: Plastic
- Number of strings: 4
- Abalone Rosette
- Aquila NYBLACK Strings
- Case: Gig Bag
- Country of origin: China